Log in using your Net ID and Blue Password
- Enter and upload immunization data
- Check immunization compliancy
- View secure messages from your medical provider
- Print and upload forms (power of attorney and consent to treat)
- Access patient education forms
Student Health Services:
- Student Health Services is a comprehensive primary care clinic specializing in college health. Accredited by AAAHC and integrated with Student Counseling Services.
- Creighton University has immunization requirements for all students registered for classes on campus to protect the health and well-being of our campus community.
- All students must have immunization requirements entered and uploaded to The BirdHouse and records verified by Student Health Services prior to registering for classes and prior to receiving a housing assignment. View a step-by-step video guide for entering and uploading records.
- Student Health Services provides monthly tuberculosis screening PPD clinics. View the spring semester and summer clinic schedules.
Health Insurance Requirements:
- Enrollment in the University Student Health Insurance plan through United Health Care Student Resources is automatic for full-time students (12 credits undergraduate, 8 credits graduate).
- Annual waivers must be submitted and are accepted only if you are covered by another comprehensive health insurance plan. Annual waivers for the 2019-2020 academic year will be available in The NEST beginning July 1, 2019.